WE ARE FULL FOR 2023! THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST
Membership Application Procedures 2023
Please read the information below before applying.
The Little Dipper Pool is open to members of the Skyway Park Civic Association who meet any of the following requirements;
(1) qualifying applicants who currently reside within the boundaries set by School District 12 for Skyway, Gold Camp, and Broadmoor Elementary Schools;
(2) eligible renewing members of the Association who still qualify for membership pursuant to the By-laws and/or
(3) applicants who have maintained a membership in the Association for 10 or more consecutive years.
If 200 memberships are not filled by May 1, by the above qualifications, membership vacancies can be from outside the residing area but still within School District 12’s geographic boundaries.
If then memberships are still available, residences outside the boundaries will be considered for membership.
Membership applications will be considered as follows:
* Eligible renewing members will be given first priority for membership if their electronic application is received and payment is postmarked by April 15, 2023 and received in the Association’s post office box within three working days after that date.
* Renewing members lose their right to apply with the priority over new members if their payment is postmarked after April 15, 2023 and not received in the Association’s post office box by April 18, 2023.
* Prospective new members who meet the residential criteria will be considered on April 18, 2023 on a first come first serve basis, and will be notified once admitted as a new member.
*On May 1, if memberships are still available, applicants who reside outside of the attendance area, but within D12 boundaries will be considered. Previous members who fall in this category will be considered first based on seniority. Then all new applicants be considered on a first come first serve basis.
*If 200 memberships are still not filled, applicants who live outside of D12 boundaries can be considered. Previous members will be considered first based on seniority. All others will then be considered on a first come first serve basis.
* Prospective members should fill out the electronic application and mail their payment AS SOON AS POSSIBLE (However, please do not send your check in before March 1 or you will be asked to resend when the applications officially open)!
New applicants will be considered in the order in which their applications and payments are postmarked.
* Membership applications will be available on March 1. The link to the electronic application is below.
* Once your electronic application has been submitted, you must then mail your full payment, via regular mail, to the Skyway Park Civic Association’s post office box:
Skyway Park Civic Association
P.O. Box 38852
Colorado Springs, CO 80937-8852
* Notice for Renewing Members: Renewing members’ checks will be cashed as they are received. Your cashed check will serve as your receipt and membership verification.
* A membership information packet is available online and may be downloaded at any time. It is strongly recommended that all members read through these documents as they will include important pool updates for 2023.
* IMPORTANT: Applications are not complete until we have received both the electronic application and the full payment.
The 2023 Little Dipper Pool Board would like to welcome all new and returning members to the Little Dipper Swimming Pool.
2023 Membership Information **Please Read**
Online Membership Application 2023 – coming March 1st at 8am!!! - CLOSED NOW